Friday, March 27, 2015

You Always Want What You Can't Have...




Wise words from Brianna PART 1:


As my fellow readers you all are probably pretty interested in travel, am I right? If not, then you're reading the wrong blog. As travelers you see many other places around the world and many different lifestyles you might chose. 
Travel
Source:http://devonluggage.com

You chose to live and reside where you do for a some pretty valid reasons. Such as, your job, the landscape, the location etc. As a traveller you have to remember where you come from and why you live where you do, because you can get lost in your mind and thoughts. You wan't to live somewhere else, and you always want constant change in your life. What you already have isn't satisfying or good enough for you. Everybody gets fixated on change. And don't get me wrong change is always good. But sometimes you have to remember your reasons why you choose to stay put and planted where you are. With seeing many places and different towns you could live in, your mind probably jumps around and you can't focus on the good you are blessed to have. 

I personally have problems with wanting the better, bigger, and greater thing all the time. I need to remember how lucky I am to live in the beautiful town that I do, and the abilities I am so lucky to have. When I start to complain about how small my town is, and how everyone knows what goes on 24/7, I need to riming myself...at least I live in a house, and I have teachers, parents, and an awesome community who loves me. At least, everyone in my town looks out for me. Yeah it can get annoying, but someone or another always has my back, and that's something I may need to capture, learn and remember. In the now, right now I'm living an awesome life and I need to live to the fullest, and do the best I can do, but have fun doing it! Enjoy the little things. Have fun walking through the hallways at school even though you hate everyone there. Have fun taking a test because you should be happy your enrolled in a school, and you have a pretty good shot making it in the world. Everyones definition of being successful is different. My definition probably polar opposite then my own friend or brother. 


Cool pic!
Source: http://motivationgrid.com/44-of-the-best-motivational-picture-quotes/

While in the midst of life you need to remind yourself that what you have IS GOOD ENOUGH, and you are lucky to be living where and how you are. It might not be what you want, but hey, it probably isn't that bad. Theres always someone living worse and having to fight harder than you right now. 


Tree of life painting by Klimt
Source: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Klimt_Tree_of_Life_1909.jpg




Ive just personally have had a hard week this week and maybe you have too. This blog is about travel but I kinda fell like spilling my guts about controversies, problems, and just life. Are you in?!

PART 2: 

Motivation is key in life. You have to have a spark in your step and a reason for doing something. If you don't you'll find yourself not really living for anything so stay motivated all the time. Have you ver heard the expression "stay on your toes?" If so, its totally a saying to live by! Never relax or settle into anything! Keep on your toes and expect the worst to receive the best. All ways do something for a reason. 
Cool Quote
Source: http://motivationgrid.com/44-of-the-best-motivational-picture-quotes/

Have you ever found you self living for the weekend? Or looking forward to future plans? We all do, yes it's very common, but I search for a different perspective. Going through the motions isn't going to get you anywhere. You need to live in the present and embrace the "now." If your struggling in something, don't look forward for future things to make yourself feel better, work hard and stay motivated to get back up to go out even harder. You should never excuse yourself to failure now, and just look forward to the future. Do your best all the time. There are times I go to sports practice and say to myself "I'm going to give it 100% today" which is great. But you should always give it all you got, put in 110% of your effort. But, don't just put in work and effort to just be a good person, the harder you work and push yourself the more good things will end in your favor. You should half-ass it. 

Sports for me is a good stress relief, and a good way to find my center and my morals. I believe in hard work and karma. You put in what you get out. I love team sports so much! The teach me about being a teammate and they give me good character. Previously this year on halloween, after school I wanted to go to main street with my friends but I had swim practice. I obviously didn't want to go and I almost bagged it, which isn't that big of a deal, but I decided to go because I'm apart of a team. Also, it wan't like my nigh was over. At the end of the season I ended up overall doing pretty well. I give all the credit for my successes that season to the practice I went to on halloween. Sounds corny but whatever! I was on a team and I was motivated to do well for me. Not well for anyone else but myself. Anyway, I like to think of motivation putting a spring in my step and an urge to succeed. Im not saying that I succeed in everything I do, because trust me, I most definitely do not. Im not perfect either and I don't do all the things listed above 100% of the time, but it's good to be motivated! 


I hope you enjoyed my wise words for the week! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment