Monday, May 11, 2015

How have I changed This Year?


Well first off, my blog has changed tremendously this year. I started off blogging about strictly travel related topics. Such as travel destinations mostly. I would throw in some music or video to change it up, but it was mostly about places I recommended you readers to travel to. All of the posts were in the same format with two pictures that were large sized with the same format of titling. I'm not really much of a cookie-cutter, in-the-box writer, but my earliest blogs seemed to reflect my personality as organized and straight forward person and writer, which I'm not really.

Later on throughout the year, my blogs started to become more spontaneous and random. I would tend to swerve off track with my theme and experiment more with other styles, tones, and topics. My blogs since that turn, have been the same yet different. They aren't very travel related, but they are revolved around me and my life as it goes. I like my blog as of now a bit better. It expresses me more and shows my values and beliefs. I feel as if my readers now can picture who I am and what I'm about now better then before.

As a person, I have most definitely changed this year concerning many things. My thought process has been altered a little. At the beginning of the year I was all about "starting fresh!" I would give 120% on every assignment there was even the littlest one. I even carried myself more presentably. Now, I have slightly changed. My grades have about remained the same, but I'm managing to just get by. I don't take myself as seriously now. Is that a good thing? It's not. You should never just "get by." You should always put forth effort in everything. I feel like I almost got lazier as the school year went on and now concludes.
Confidence is Key!
Source: forbes.com

My mind set has also changed, but for the good. Instead of caring what my peers think of me at school, I have started to do things for myself now, not others; which I feel is good. I would dress for other people, opposed to now, I wear what ever I want to school, because I feel confident enough to do so.

Everyone at school is always trying to fit in and be the coolest most popular, but honestly I have started to care less about all that pointless drama and hassle. I have found my true friends this year and I have started to find qualities in people that I like, and strive to possess. I realized its not about how many friends you have, but the quality of the true friends you have. Many people this year have forced their friendships with others to boost their ego and image. But friends are supposed to make you feel good, not look good.

I have also discovered that my maturity level is well above the majority of my grade. There are only a few people who truly understand how I feel concerning how immature people are. I am most definitely ready for the transition to the high school! I'm excited to start over at a new school with a different crowd, so I can hangout with my older friends and taste a new scene for a while.

My biggest goal for next you is to be happy! I can't complain about everything that's bad, but only cherish the good things that I'm blessed with. I'm read to take on a new school year. Hopefully I can't get through this one safely.
FRIENDS
Source: journey mart.com



No comments:

Post a Comment