Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Top Ten Best States



Have you ever took the time and thought about your favorite and least favorite state in the US? Yeah neither did I until I had to think of a new blog topic. Anyway, It took me a while to conclude my thoughts and decide of my favorite.

1. My favorite state in the United States of America is...COLORADO! I love colorado so much and I have spent lots of time there and I have explored almost every large and petite town.  Everything about Colorado pleases me, nothing ever bad happens in Colorado! The rest on this list go in order from my top ten favorites. 
Telluride!
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/12/24/western.ski.towns/


2. Vermont- How can you not absolutely love Vermont? Well, if you have never visited Vermont then I can understand. Any destination in Vermont is just purely beautiful with it's green trees and crystal clear waters. One awesome fun fact is that in 1968, the star of Vermont banned billboards! I love that law because ugly, obnoxious billboards can really distract from Vermont's nature. 
Home of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream!
Source: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/may/25/healthcare-vermont


3. Oregon- In Oregon you can get the best of both worlds; the city nightlife, and the outdoors, ski bum life. Also, there are amazing food options surrounding Portland. 

4. Washington- I have already expressed to you my love for Washington. I think that I just really like Douglas fir tress and they surround the area. And the crisp clean Pacific Northwest air really is refreshing. 

5. California- What can't you do in California? Thats right basically nothing! You can ski, surf, swim, sunbathe, shop, rome the city, star search, and play every recreational sport known to man. The palm trees that cover California are some site to see. 

6. New York- New York City just really excites me and most likely many others too. There no city like it. It's so big and uniform, pretty much a human rat-race.  

7. Hawaii- Oh Hawaii! Hawaii is the dream vacation for anyone because of the super chill, natural, healthy lifestyle. All the islands are magnificent because of the white beaches, blue water, and green rolling hills.  

8. North Carolina- North Carolina is much like California in which you can do everything. The outer-banks are a big attraction, but also the agricultural lifestyle and pastures and beautiful as well. It's also home to UNC, the best women's college lacrosse team known to women! 

9. Rhode Island- Rhode Island is where I'm planning on raising my family. The coast is very charming and sailing is big. I can never really find places that are into sailing, so woo!

10. Montana- Montana has a low population so it makes an awesome get away. The lakes that occupy Montana are breathtaking. You can also see one of the last standing glaciers in the U.S. at Glacier National Park. 

Sadly, my list doesn't contain Utah because, to be honest...I don't really love it here, if you know what I mean. But you always want what you can't have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment